High-performance addition to your lawn care or landscaping business
Give your business a boost with the Tornado ZTR. It works hard and cuts clean with speeds up to 10 MPH forward, cutting heights from 1 1/2 to 5”, and mowing widths of 55” or 61”. Plus, this ZTR is tailored to take
on tough ramp and curb inclines.
The Tornado’s 8-gallon fuel capacity means you can mow large yards without a fill up. And with a 25 or 27 HP Kohler® engine, it will power through tall and very wet grass with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Commercial-grade spindles feature cast-iron housings that are greasable and easy to service.
- 10-gauge deck is made of tough steel and welded 3/8” rolled edges that will withstand years of use.
- Quick Foot™ makes height adjustments from the seat simple.
- Heat-treated, high-alloy steel Fusion® blades stay sharp longer for a cleaner cut.
- MagStop™ Electromagnetic Clutch is rated at 175 ft. lbs. for high torque.
- Dual Hydrostat Drive System features Hydro Gear ZT3400s with large 7” cooling fans.
- ZTR Brochure (2.3MB)
|Power Unit||25 or 27 HP Kohler Courage Pro|
|Fuel Capacity||8 gallons (US)|
|Steering||Dual control levers|
|Ground Speed||0-10 MPH F/0-4 MPR R|
|Drive Tires||22 x 10.5-12|
|Caster Wheels||13 x 5.0-6 4-ply|
|Seat||Optional full suspension|
|Roll-Over Protective Structure||Fold down|
|Mowing Width||55” or 61”|
|Transport Width||60” or 66” (with deflector up)|
|Cut Height Range||1 1/2”-5” in 1/4” increments|
|Deck Lift||Manual—foot lift|
|Deck Thickness||10 Ga|
|Blade Drive||Single belt|
|Blade Tip Speed||18,500 FPM|
|Warranty||3-year limited with lifetime limited deck weldment warranty|