Single Deck Mowers
All Rhino finishing mowers are rear discharge for excellent cutting distribution. They feature reinforced decks, four gauge wheels, and a floating 3-Point hitch as standard equipment.
The FA Series of flails offers center mount models on the RSM5 and RSM6 models. The RSM6H and RSM7H are hydraulically offset models which allow up to 16” of offset to reach those hard to get at areas under trees or bushes. Each model is setup with 540RPM gearboxes and category 4 drivelines with slip clutch protection.
The RSM5 and RSM models are standard with fine-cut grass blades and will handle up to a 1” cut capacity. The RSM6H and RSM7H are standard with fine-cut brush hammers and are rated up to 2” cut capacity.
The new Rhino flail mowers offer more choices. The RSM5 and RSM6 models can be center mounted to a 3-point hitch or offset 6-1/4” to the right. The RSM6H and RSM7H can be hydraulically offset up to 16” to the right. No more stopping to adjust the offset, simply use your hydraulic remote.
Features and Benefits
- The tapered, sloped discharge area provides even distribution of cut material across the width of the mower, with less clumping and windrowing than similar mowers that use chain guards or rubber deflectors.
- Three blade design with 1” blade overlap reduces the possibility of streaks and skips in your yard.
- Available in 5’, 6’, and 7’ widths to provide the best match for your yard and tractor.
- Top and bottom hitch points are “floating” to allow the mower to ride with your yard’s terrain.
- Durable ABS molded safety shields are standard to provide safe operation for years to come and easy access to lube points.
- Over-the-deck axle design provides outstanding structural integrity and easy access to conventional height adjustments.
- Easy maintenance with top mounted spindle lube points allow you to maintain your machine without removing safety shields.
- Built-in baffles help control the air and material flow through the cutting chamber, assuring an even cut and even material distribution across the width of the mower.
|Cutting Height||3/4" - 4 1/4"||3/4" - 4 1/4"||1 1/2" - 4 1/2"|
|Hitch||CAT 1||CAT 1||CAT 1|
|Blades||6mm x 60mm||6mm x 60mm||6mm x 60mm|
|Blade Tip Speed||14,070 FPM||14,183 FPM||15,257 FPM|
|Cut Capacity (Max.)||Grass||Grass||Grass|
|Driveline Size||Cat 3 ASAE||Cat 3 ASAE||Cat 3 ASAE|
|Drive Belt Selection||"B"||"B"||"B"|
|No. of Drive Belts||2||2||2|
|Tire and Wheel||Solid||Solid||Solid|
|Approx. Weight (lbs)||432 lbs.||472 lbs.||816 lbs.|