The TS12 Stealth Flex-Wing Cutter provides dramatic reduction in mowing time compared to most rigid deck cutters.
The TS12 Stealth features an exclusive close-coupled design for low tongue weight and shorter turning radius, targeting tractors in the 35-50 PTO horsepower class.
Designed specifically for customers with smaller tractors, this machine’s unique ‘stealth’ appearance, its very short wheel base, and its anti-scalp features make this the ideal machine for customers who need a flex-wing cutter’s versatility but may not have a tractor large enough to pull a 15 foot unit. The TS12 offers a full 12' cutting width, 1 1/2" cutting capacity, and is designed for 540 RPM PTO tractors.
Additional features include:
- Unique "wing-bar" blade carrier that protects the gearbox output shaft with minimal weight
- Equal angle pivoting tongue and direct acting suspension system for uneven terrain
- Smooth decks for easy cleaning and unobstructed underside for airflow through the high volume cutting chamber!
- Chain guards included for protection
Features and Benefits
- Designed for tractors with 35 - 50 PTO HP.
- Short turning radius for cutting in small areas.
- 1-1/2” cutting capacity.
- Low tongue weight for smaller horsepower tractor applications.
- Unique “wing-bar” blade carrier protects the gearbox output shaft with minimal weight.
- Designed for 540 RPM PTO tractors. Equal angle fully pivoting tongue and direct acting suspension system for uneven terrain.
- Smooth decks for easy cleaning and unobstructed underside for airflow through the high volume cutting chamber.
- Provides dramatic reduction in mowing time compared to most rigid deck cutters.
- Large center section skid shoes and tapered wing shoes provide anti-scalping protection.
- Chain guards included for protection.
|HP Required (Min.)||35 HP|
|Gearbox Rating - Power Divider||160 HP|
|Gearbox Rating - Center & Wing||65 HP|
|Blade Tip Speed - Center||14,504 FPM|
|Blade Tip Speed - Wing||13,925 FPM|
|Cutting Capacity (Max.)||1-1/2"|
|Driveline Size - Main||CAT 4 Equal Angle|
|Driveline Size - Wing||CAT 3|
|Tires & Wheels||Used Pneumatic Airplane|