RB SERIES (UTILITY)
Single spindle rotary mowers offer a dependable performance at a value price.
The RB Series provides excellent value for the budget-minded customer and is ideal for a range of mowing applications around the ranch, estate, or farmstead.
Rhino's single spindle rotary mowers feature molded tailwheels with greasable bushings, round back decks, and single tail wheels designed for maneuvering around obstacles easily for a smooth performance. Available in 60” and 72” cutting widths and designed for use on 20-25 PTO HP tractors, the RB Series also offers an unobstructed underside of the deck for best material flow through the cutting area.
Additional features include:
- Bar blade carrier and updraft blades provide excellent mowing performance
- Powder coated paint for good looks and maximum durability
- Shear bolt driveline protection included
- Cat I 3-point hitch to fit your tractor
Features and Benefits
- Reinforced deck that is domed front to rear and side to side
- Deep decks to handle large volumes of material
- Smooth obstruction free underside of the deck for efficient material flow through the cutting chamber
- Quick hitch compatible
- Single Spindle Brochure (989kb)
|Hitch||CAT 1||CAT 1|
|HP Required||20 PTO Min.||25 PTO Min.|
|Gearbox Rating||60 HP (540RPM)||60 HP (540RPM)|
|Blade Tip Speed||12,469 FPM||14,963 FPM|
|Deck Thickness||11 ga.||11 ga.|
|Side Skirt||11 ga. x 7-1/4" tall||11 ga. x 8-1/4" tall|
|Weight||522 lbs||638 lbs|