FN SERIES (SUPER DUTY)
For super-duty jobs, the FN series can power through brush and more with a cutting capacity of up to 5”. The impressive cut capacity comes from its American-built gearboxes, the 325 HP power divider, and 285 HP outboard gearboxes, which are backed by a six-year limited warranty.
The FN series offers a cut width of anywhere from 10-20’, so it’s built for extremes. And it will withstand whatever you throw at it with a 7-gauge deck, replaceable side skirts, “Big Foot” center section skid shoes, and heavy-duty pan blade carriers—they all work together to prevent premature failure. But don’t worry about maneuvering this monster; the FN series’ wings flex 90 degrees up to 22 degrees down to make it easy to
get around things you don’t want to mow down.
Features and Benefits
- Category 6 main drive and wing drivelines provide longer life and less downtime.
- Driveline comes with two-year limited warranty.
- “Big Foot” center section skid shoes protect blades against bottoming out.
- Spring-cushioned mechanical level lift axle, dual front-to-rear leveling control rod, and 1/2” x 4” updraft blades with 6” overlap ensure clean cut.
- Super-duty pan blade carriers add strength and durability in demanding conditions to reduce operating costs.
- All FN series Flex-Wings are available in an offset version.
- Gearboxes are backed by a six-year limited warranty!
- Flex-Wing Brochure (3.3MB)
|HP Required (Min.)||70 PTO HP||70 PTO HP||80 PTO HP||80 PTO HP|
|Gearbox Rating - Power Divider||325 HP||325 HP||325 HP||325 HP|
|Gearbox Rating - Center & Wing||285 HP||285 HP||285 HP||285 HP|
|Output Shaft Diameter||2-9/16"||2-9/16"||2-9/16"||2-9/16"|
|Blade Tip Speed - Center 540||13,995 FPM||13,995 FPM||16,328 FPM||16,328 FPM|
|Blade Tip Speed - Center 1000||13,760 FPM||13,760 FPM||15,994 FPM||15,994 FPM|
|Blade Tip Speed - Wing 540||15,162 FPM||15,162 FPM||16,328 FPM||16,328 FPM|
|Blade Tip Speed - Wing 1000||16,630 FPM||16,630 FPM||15,994 FPM||15,994 FPM|
|Cutting Capacity (Diameter)||5"||5"||4-1/2"||4-1/2"|
|Driveline Size - Main||CAT 6 CV||CAT 6 CV||CAT 6 CV||CAT 6 CV|
|Driveline Size - Wing||CAT 6 CV||CAT 6||CAT 6 HD||CAT 6 HD|