Perfect for mowing grass and weeds, Rhino’s new F4-15 Phantom provides a great cut at a value price. The F4-15 Phantom was designed for smaller tractors (50 to 90 PTO horsepower) with 540 RPM PTO. Its smooth top center deck offers easy cleaning, and the unobstructed underside of deck provides enhanced airflow in the cutting chamber.
"Big Foot" skid shoes protect the blades in uneven ground, and 1-1/2” diameter cut capacity provides a clean cut in most mowing applications! 1/2” x 4” updraft blades with 6” overlap provide a uniform cut across the machine width.
Cat 4 CV main drive and Cat 3 wing drivelines with slip clutch protection are standard. A spring cushioned mechanical level lift axles for smooth cut across the full width. A unique “Dog-Bone” blade carrier protects the gearbox output shaft with minimal weight. The divider gearbox is rated for 160 HP, with outboard boxes rated at 65 HP (based on performance).
Features and Benefits
- Designed for mowing grass and weeds
- Smooth top center deck for easy cleaning
- Unobstructed underside of deck
- Designed for smaller tractors (50 to 90 PTO horsepower) and 540 RPM PTO
- "Big Foot" skid shoes protect the blades in uneven ground.
- 1-1/2" diameter cut capacity
- Cat 4 CV main drive and Cat 3 wing drivelines with slip clutch protection
- 1/2" x 4" Updraft blades with 6" overlap
- Spring cushioned mechanical level lift axles
- Unique "Dog-Bone" blade carrier
- Divider gearbox rated for 160 HP, with outboard boxes rated at 65 HP (based on performance)
|Height Adjustment||Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Blades||1/2" x 4" Updraft|
|HP Required (Min/Max.)||50/90 PTO HP|
|Gearbox Rating||160 HP Divider|
|Output Shaft Diameter||1.57" (40mm)|
|Blade Tip Speed (FPM)||14,963 Center & Wing|
|Driveline Size||CAT 4 CV Main/Cat 3 Wing|
|Deck Thickness||11 Ga. Top, 7 Ga. Bottom|
|Side Skirt||1/4" x 9-5/8"|
|Tired & Wheel Option||Optional|
|Wing Lift Hydraulics||Standard|
|Wing Flex (Degrees)||90° Up/20° Down|
|Safety Tow Chain||Standard|
|Safety Deflector||Rubber Deflectors or Chain Guard|
|Vertical Drawbar Load||1,400 lbs|
|Weight (Approximate)||4,150 lbs|