If high-volume hay is part of your operation, the Rhino DF rake is the right rake for you.
High-capacity and flexibility are the hallmarks of the DF rake. With working widths ranging from 21’4” to 33’5”, large fields are raked quickly, making your haying operation more efficient and profitable. The DF rake features out-front independently floating rake wheels for unobstructed hay flow through the rake.
Hydraulics adjust the BF and DF rake arms from working position to transport, plus raise and lower the rake wheels, for greater convenience. Ground pressure can be adjusted with the hydraulic cylinder stop.
Dual fold extra equipment
Hydraulic Lift Center Wheel Kit
- Rear tandem wheel kit
- Rear hydraulic opening kit
- Hydraulic wing kit (To open one side only)
Features and Benefits
- Spring steel fingers on rake wheels
- No hydraulics, no drivelines, no belts
- Operating speeds up to 14 MPH
- Narrow transport width of 10'
- Floating rake wheels to follow ground contour
- Adjustable to fit numerous raking applications
- Reinforced steel frame construction for extended use
- Optional rear hydraulic opening kit
- Optional rear tandem kit
- Optional single side wing kit
|Number of Rake Wheels||12||14||16||18|
|Number of Tines Per Wheel||40||40||40||40|
|Manually Adjustable Windrow||3' - 6'||3' - 6'||3' - 6'||3' - 6'|
|Working Width||25'||28' 6"||30' 10"||33' 5"|
|Operating Speed (MPH)||5-14||5-14||5-14||5-14|
|Horsepower Required (Min.)||30||40||40||55|
|Number of Tires||4||6||6||6|
|Transport Width||8' 3"||8' 3"||8' 3"||8' 3"|
|Weight (lbs.)||3,300 lbs.||4,515 lbs.||4,770 lbs.||5,210 lbs.|