With a bucket digging force of over 4,100 pounds, this is one tough Rhino!
The 95C Backhoe is designed for tractors from 40 to 90 PTO HP and can be mounted on a sub-frame or 3-point brackets. The 95C has a 2’ Flat Bottom digging depth of 114”, allowing it to fill the needs of a wide range of backhoe applications.
Rhino C Series Backhoes feature cast reversible stabilizer pads to fit most applications. For use on paved or concrete surfaces, optional Rubber “Street Pads” are available, and “Bigfoot” Dirt Pads are also available for added stability in loose soil conditions.
Heavy Duty Buckets
Interchangeable 95C buckets, available in 9”, 12”, 16”, 18”, 24” and 36” widths, feature replaceable teeth for aggressive digging and weld on wear strips for outstanding wear protection and strength.
Swing Frame and Cylinders
Rhino 95C Backhoes use two hydraulically cushioned swing cylinders to provide 180° of swing with plenty of power both directions!
Features and Benefits
- Rhino backhoes are designed to match tractors from 18 to 125 PTO horsepower
- Separate sub-frames available for most tractors under 50 PTO horsepower and 3-Point mounting kits are available for all models except the 60C
- Digging depths of 72.5” to 115” and bucket digging forces of up to 5,870 lbs. allow these Rhino tough machines to handle your tough jobs
- Rhino’s C-Series backhoes use the curved boom design to provide greater visibility into the digging area and greater productivity with fewer moves required for trenching work
- Hydraulic power for Rhino backhoes can be taken from the tractor’s hydraulic system or from a separate PTO-driven pump and reservoir kit
|Tractor PTO HP||40-90|
|Digging Depth 2’ Flat Bottom (A)||114”|
|Max Reach to Bucket Tooth (B)||148.0”|
|Loading Height (C)||91.0”|
|Swing Arc (D)||180°|
|Stabilizer Down (H)||90”|
|Stabilizer Up (I)||53.75”|
|Digging Force—Bucket||4,159 lbs.|
|Digging Force—Dipper||2,667 lbs.|
|Flow, Hydraulic, GPM||7-9 GPM|