The 85C fits compact and utility tractors from 30 to 75 PTO HP.
With its 102” digging depth, the 85C is used for a wide range of jobs! The 85C can provide more than 4,100 pounds of bucket digging force and can be mounted on a sub-frame or on 3-point mounting brackets to fit a wide range of tractors.
The C Series features cast reversible stabilizer pads which fit most applications. Optional Rubber “Street Pads” are available for use on paved or concrete surfaces. “Bigfoot” Dirt Pads are also available for added stability in loose soil conditions.
Heavy Duty Buckets
Interchangeable buckets for the three larger models, including 85C, are available in 9”, 12”, 16”, 18”, 24” and 36” widths.
Swing Frame and Cylinders
To provide 180° of swing, Rhino 85C Backhoes use two hydraulically cushioned swing cylinders for plenty of power both directions!
Features and Benefits
- Rhino backhoes are designed to match tractors from 18 to 125 PTO horsepower
- Separate sub-frames available for most tractors under 50 PTO horsepower and 3-Point mounting kits are available for all models except the 60C
- Digging depths of 72.5” to 115” and bucket digging forces of up to 5,870 lbs. allow these Rhino tough machines to handle your tough jobs
- Rhino’s C-Series backhoes use the curved boom design to provide greater visibility into the digging area and greater productivity with fewer moves required for trenching work
- Hydraulic power for Rhino backhoes can be taken from the tractor’s hydraulic system or from a separate PTO-driven pump and reservoir kit
|Tractor PTO HP||30-75|
|Digging Depth 2’ Flat Bottom (A)||102”|
|Max Reach to Bucket Tooth (B)||135.1”|
|Loading Height (C)||80.0”|
|Swing Arc (D)||180°|
|Stabilizer Down (H)||90”|
|Stabilizer Up (I)||53.75”|
|Digging Force—Bucket||4,156 lbs.|
|Digging Force—Dipper||2,183 lbs.|
|Flow, Hydraulic, GPM||5-6 GPM|