The sleek lines of the 75C make it an outstanding match for compact tractors ranging from 25 to 45 PTO HP.
With more than 2,800 pounds of bucket digging force and 90” dig depth, the 75C is a lot more than just pretty lines. It gets the job done quickly! The 75C can be mounted on a sub-frame for quick installation and removal or with 3-point brackets, adding to its versatility.
75C features cast reversible stabilizer pads to fit most applications. Optional Rubber “Street Pads” are available for use on paved or concrete surfaces. “Bigfoot” Dirt Pads are also available for added stability in loose soil conditions.
Heavy Duty Buckets
Buckets for the 75C model interchangeable and are available in 9”, 12”, 16”, 18”, 24”, and 36” widths.
Swing Frame and Cylinders
Rhino 75C Backhoes use two hydraulically cushioned swing cylinders to provide 180° of swing with plenty of power both directions!
Features and Benefits
- Rhino backhoes are designed to match tractors from 18 to 125 PTO Horsepower
- Separate sub-frames available for most tractors under 50 PTO Horsepower and 3-Point mounting kits are available for all models except the 60C
- Digging depths of 72.5” to 115” and bucket digging forces of up to 5,870 lbs. allow these Rhino tough machines to handle your tough jobs
- Rhino’s C-Series backhoes use the curved boom design to provide greater visibility into the digging area and greater productivity with fewer moves required for trenching work
- Hydraulic power for Rhino backhoes can be taken from the tractor’s hydraulic system or from a separate PTO-driven pump and reservoir kit
|Tractor PTO HP||25-45|
|Digging Depth 2’ Flat Bottom (A)||90”|
|Max Reach to Bucket Tooth (B)||117.6”|
|Loading Height (C)||69.9”|
|Swing Arc (D)||180°|
|Stabilizer Down (H)||90”|
|Stabilizer Up (I)||53.75”|
|Digging Force—Bucket||2,827 lbs.|
|Digging Force—Dipper||2,022 lbs.|
|Flow, Hydraulic, GPM||5-6 GPM|