Designed for sub-compact and small compact tractors from 18 to 35 PTO HP, the 60C Backhoe is one tough animal!
It's superior digging forces and 2' flat bottom digging depth of 72.5" make this Rhino suited for a wide range of work conditions. The 60C is designed to be mounted on a sub-frame for rapid installation and removal.
Rhino C Series Backhoes feature cast reversible stabilizer pads to fit most applications.
Swing Frame and Cylinders
The 60C Backhoe uses a single hydraulically cushioned swing cylinder to achieve 150°of swing, while maintaining power in both directions!
Heavy Duty Buckets
Every Rhino backhoe bucket features replaceable teeth for aggressive digging and weld on wear strips for outstanding wear protection and strength. 60C buckets are available in 9", 12", and 16".
Features and Benefits
- Rhino backhoes are designed to match tractors from 18 to 125 PTO horsepower
- Separate sub-frames available for most tractors under 50 PTO horsepower and 3-Point mounting kits are available for all models except the 60C
- Digging depths of 72.5” to 115” and bucket digging forces of up to 5,870 lbs. allow these Rhino tough machines to handle your tough jobs
- Rhino’s C-Series backhoes use the curved boom design to provide greater visibility into the digging area and greater productivity with fewer moves required for trenching work
- Hydraulic power for Rhino backhoes can be taken from the tractor’s hydraulic system or from a separate PTO-driven pump and reservoir kit
|Tractor PTO HP||18-35|
|Digging Depth 2’ Flat Bottom (A)||72.5"|
|Max Reach to Bucket Tooth (B)||101"|
|Loading Height (C)||59"|
|Swing Arc (D)||150°|
|Stabilizer Down (H)||76"|
|Stabilizer Up (I)||49"|
|Digging Force—Bucket||2,614 lbs.|
|Digging Force—Dipper||1,520 lbs.|
|Flow, Hydraulic, GPM||3.5-4 GPM|